雜誌簡介: 雜誌的名稱 YISHU 直接取自中文藝術之音譯，是第一份當代華人藝術英文季刊。探討全球化環境中華人藝術的現狀與前景﹔介紹國際學術界對華人藝術的最新論述和研究﹔提供中外學者﹑藝術家之間相互交流對話的的平臺﹔為當代華人藝開拓術深廣發展的國際空間舞台。
“ River Without a Beacon”: A Narrative of Art and History Revolving Around 1979
A Dialogue between Two Paintings: Reconsidering the Boundary between Chinese Art and Contemporary Art
Artist Features: Lí Wei, Yingmei Duan
Conversations: Liu Ye, Martin Guinard
Yishu: Journal of Contemporary Chinese Art is the first English language journal to focus on Chinese contemporary art and culture. Each bi-monthly issue features scholarly essays on topical issues, interviews with artists and curators, conference proceedings, and critical commentary on exhibitions and books. Yishu offers a platform for a wide range of voices who are living and telling the story of contemporary Chinese art from a diversity of perspectives, and who provide dialogue and debate around current visual and literary forms produced within what constitutes an expanded understanding of contemporary Chinese art.
Since its inauguration in May 2002, Yishu has raised its profile internationally to become one of the most respected journals devoted to contemporary Chinese art. Appealing to professionals in the art and academic fields, as well as art enthusiasts in general, Yishu is now the journal of record for the high quality coverage of issues and events pertinent to Chinese art today. Its high standard of critical writing by thinkers from around the world allows us to voice ideas that communicate across cultures.
- Editor’s Note 編者手記(p.2)
- Contributors 作者小傳(p.4)
- "River Without a Beacon": A Narrative of Art and History Revolving Around 1979 “沒有航標的河流”：一部圍繞“1979”的藝術與歷史敘事(p.6)
- A Dialogue Between Two Paintings: Reconsidering the Boundary between Chinese Art and Contemporary Art 兩件作品的對話：重新思考中國藝術和當代藝術之間的邊界(p.54)
- Extended Moments and their Variations: A Conversation with Liu Ye 時光的延續和變奏：對話劉野(p.63)
- I is Another 鏡中我中鏡(p.74)
- Yingmei Duan: Relational Practices and Pièces de Résistance 段英梅：關係性實踐和作品(p.82)
- A Conversation with Martin Guinard: 2020 Taipei Biennial 與Martin Guinard 對話：2020台北雙年展(p.102)
- Chinese Name Index 中英人名對照(p.110)