本刊內容包含多媒體有聲書

How do you do最實用的生活英語 [有聲書]

點閱:19

並列題名:Daily English

作者:張瑜凌著

出版年:2020[民109]

出版社:雅典文化出版 永續圖書總經銷

出版地:新北市

集叢名:全民學英文系列:53

格式:PDF,JPG

ISBN:978-986-97795-8-6 ; 986-97795-8-1

附註:中英對照 本電子書不含光碟, 為有聲電子書


馬上看!不用等預約。
借閱說明

史上超強!
超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,
讓您一次過足說英語的癮!
 
mp3
 
當問候朋友時
How do you do?
 
當發生危急事件時
Somebody, help!
 
當不認同對方所言時
I don’t think so.
 
當讚美對方的表現時
Good job.
 
當想要離職時
I quit.
 
你還想要說的英語有哪些?
本書通通有!

  • Are you ready?準備好了嗎?(p.23)
  • He told me so much about you.他告訴過我很多關於你的事。(p.24)
  • It'll be fun.會很好玩的!(p.25)
  • It's not so bad, right?事情沒那麼糟,對吧?(p.26)
  • What can it hurt?又沒什麼損失!(p.27)
  • That's a good question.問得好!(p.28)
  • Agree?同意嗎?(p.29)
  • Don't be like that.不要這樣嘛!(p.30)
  • You look upset.你看起來很沮喪!(p.31)
  • Are you OK?你還好吧?(p.32)
  • How do you feel now?你現在覺得如何?(p.33)
  • I don't have time.我沒有時間!(p.34)
  • I would if I had time.如果有時間的話,我會的。(p.35)
  • You can't please everyone.你無法討好每一個人。(p.36)
  • This is about us now.現在這是我們之間的事了!(p.37)
  • Not once.一次都沒有!(p.38)
  • It's not funny, OK?一點都不好玩,好嗎?(p.39)
  • Funny.有趣喔!(p.40)
  • You're kidding me.你別拿我開玩笑了!(p.41)
  • Fine.隨便你!(p.42)
  • Suit yourself.隨你高興!(p.43)
  • Does it make any different?有差別嗎?(p.44)
  • Let me guess.我來猜猜!(p.45)
  • Guess what?猜猜看?(p.46)
  • Check this out.你來看看!(p.47)
  • You'll check out the rest, won't you?你會檢查剩下的部份,對嗎?(p.48)
  • This is serious.事情很嚴重!(p.49)
  • I have faith in you.我對你有信心!(p.50)
  • How sweet.你真是貼心!(p.51)
  • That's very kind of you.你真是好心!(p.52)
  • We're in big trouble.我們麻煩大了!(p.53)
  • Don't tell me.不會吧!(p.54)
  • No way!不行!(p.55)
  • Are you joking?你是開玩笑的吧!(p.56)
  • Don't give me that!少來這套!(p.57)
  • Are you busy tonight?你今天晚上忙嗎?(p.58)
  • Are you free on Sunday night?你星期天晚上有空嗎?(p.59)
  • How about going to a movie?去看場電影怎麼樣?(p.60)
  • Somebody's knocking at the door.有人在敲門!(p.61)
  • Make yourself at home.不要拘束!(p.62)
  • Take a seat, please.請隨便坐吧!(p.63)
  • Let's go!走吧!(p.64)
  • See you.再見!(p.65)
  • Talk to you later.再聊囉!(p.66)
  • Let's keep in touch.要保持聯絡喔!(p.67)
  • I'll see you at six.六點鐘見。(p.69)
  • Says who?誰說的?(p.70)
  • What's your plan?你的計畫是什麼?(p.71)
  • Why not?好呀!(p.72)
  • Why not?為什麼不?(p.73)
  • No problem!沒問題!(p.74)
  • What were you thinking?你搞什麼鬼?(p.75)
  • What's your problem?你腦袋有問題啊!(p.76)
  • Shit.糟糕!(p.77)
  • What should I do?我該怎麼辦?(p.78)
  • Gee.天啊!(p.79)
  • Talk to him.你勸勸他。(p.81)
  • Are you happy now?你現在滿意了吧?(p.82)
  • I'll be right back.我會馬上回來!(p.83)
  • I'll be with you in an instant.我立刻就來。(p.84)
  • Think fast.快點做決定!(p.85)
  • I'm offering you a deal.我提供你一個交易。(p.86)
  • That's not fair.不公平!(p.87)
  • I can't hear you.我聽不見你說話!(p.88)
  • Did you hear me?你有聽到嗎?(p.89)
  • You heard me.你聽到我說的話了!(p.90)
  • Hello!哈囉!(p.91)
  • Hello, you guys.哈囉,大家好。(p.93)
  • Please.拜託啦!(p.95)
  • I wasn't expecting you so soon.沒想到你會這麼早到!(p.96)
  • Yeah, for now.是啊,目前為止是的!(p.97)
  • I'm Maria.我叫做瑪麗亞。(p.98)
  • Ah, good.喔,好吧!(p.99)
  • Where were you?你跑去哪裡了?(p.100)
  • Already?已經到了?(p.102)
  • Sure, right this way.好的!這邊請!(p.103)
  • Be polite.要有禮貌!(p.104)
  • Do you smoke?你有抽菸嗎?(p.105)
  • Here is your room.這是你的房間!(p.106)
  • This is impressive.這真是令人印象深刻!(p.107)
  • This is great.太好了!(p.108)
  • Congratulations. 恭喜!(p.109)
  • Sucks.糟透了!(p.110)
  • You're telling me.還用你說!(p.111)
  • She's kind of crazy.她有點瘋狂。(p.112)
  • You're afraid of darkness, aren't you?你很怕黑,對嗎?(p.113)
  • What's wrong?怎麼啦?(p.114)
  • Home, sweet home.真是甜蜜的家啊!(p.115)
  • Sorry?你說什麼?(p.116)
  • It's a long story.說來話長!(p.117)
  • Let's just say you're right.也許你是對的!(p.118)
  • You can say that again!你說的沒錯!(p.119)
  • Who is in charge here?誰是這裡的負責人?(p.120)
  • Someone took the key.有人拿走鑰匙了!(p.120)
  • Any problem?有問題嗎?(p.122)
  • Come over here, please.請過來這裡!(p.123)
  • You promise?你保證?(p.123)
  • I promise.我保證。(p.124)
  • Thank you for being here with me.謝謝你來陪我!(p.125)
  • You're my best friend.你是我的好朋友耶!(p.126)
  • I can't figure it out.我實在想不透!(p.127)
  • I know.我知道啦!(p.128)
  • I knew it.我早就知道!(p.129)
  • Don't try to deny it.不要想要否認喔!(p.131)
  • No, I guess.我猜沒有吧!(p.132)
  • Could you just go away?能請你離開嗎?(p.133)
  • It's not what you think.事情不是你所想的那樣!(p.135)
  • Have a drink.去喝杯酒吧!(p.136)
  • For example?例如什麼?(p.137)
  • I have a good idea!我有一個好主意。(p.138)
  • That's a good idea.好主意!(p.139)
  • Of course!當然!(p.140)
  • Of course not.當然沒有!(p.141)
  • Absolutely.無庸置疑!(p.142)
  • I don't think so.沒有吧!(p.143)
  • You're good.你真是棒!(p.144)
  • How are you?你好嗎?(p.145)
  • I haven't seen you in ages!好久不見了!(p.146)
  • What's new?有什麼新鮮事嗎?(p.147)
  • What have you been up to?你最近在忙些什麼事?(p.148)
  • It's nice seeing you.真高興遇見你!(p.149)
  • It's been nice talking to you.很高興和你聊天!(p.150)
  • I'm afraid I have to be going.恐怕我該走了!(p.152)
  • We have some catching up to do.我們可以好好聊一聊!(p.153)
  • Why don't we get some coffee somewhere?我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?(p.153)
  • What a surprise.好巧啊!(p.155)
  • I'm on my way.我正在去的路上。(p.156)
  • I'm on my way home.我正在回家的路上。(p.157)
  • I'm on my way back to New York.我正在要回紐約的路上。(p.158)
  • It's freezing today.今天真的冷斃了!(p.159)
  • That's news to me.這可是新聞呢!(p.160)
  • You what?你說什麼?(p.161)
  • It's your own fault.這是你自己造成的錯誤!(p.162)
  • Don't blame yourself.不要自責!(p.163)
  • No, why?不會啊!為什麼這麼問?(p.164)
  • They're nothing special.沒什麼特別啦!(p.165)
  • This is nothing.這沒什麼啦!(p.166)
  • I can't put it down.我欲罷不能!(p.167)
  • Very much.的確是非常!(p.168)
  • By the way, I'm Jim.對了,我叫吉姆。(p.169)
  • Have you ever been to New York?你有來過紐約嗎?(p.171)
  • The entire thing was a joke.這整件事真是個笑話!(p.172)
  • I didn't insult you.我無意冒犯你!(p.173)
  • It isn't getting any better.事情並沒有好轉,對嗎。(p.174)
  • I guess so.我想是吧!(p.175)
  • I'm afraid so.恐怕是如此!(p.177)
  • Sounds great.聽起來不錯耶!(p.178)
  • Where are you off to?你要去哪裡?(p.180)
  • Have fun.好好玩!(p.181)
  • I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。(p.182)
  • Are you gaining weight?你是不是變胖了?(p.183)
  • You're in great shape.你的身材看起很棒耶!(p.185)
  • I'll treat.我請客!(p.186)
  • How about you?你呢?(p.187)
  • What about you?你呢?(p.189)
  • What about having a pizza first?你看要不要先吃點比薩?(p.190)
  • Never mind.不要緊!(p.191)
  • No one knows.沒有人知道。(p.193)
  • The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。(p.194)
  • Not yet.還沒!(p.195)
  • Good morning.早安。(p.196)
  • Good evening.晚安!(p.197)
  • Good night.晚安。(p.198)
  • How was your day?你今天過得如何?(p.199)
  • How was your summer?你的暑假過得好嗎?(p.200)
  • How's it going?事情順利嗎?(p.201)
  • Why don't you take a break?你何不休息一下?(p.202)
  • I'm worn out!我累壞了!(p.203)
  • I'm great.我很好。(p.204)
  • Not bad.還不錯!(p.205)
  • So far, so good.目前還不錯。(p.206)
  • Take care!保重!(p.207)
  • You have the wrong number.你打錯電話了!(p.208)
  • I'm gonna be late for work.我上班快要遲到了。(p.209)
  • I'm supposed to be there at noon.我應該在中午要到那裡。(p.210)
  • It's supposed to be good.應該會不錯!(p.211)
  • What time is it?(現在)幾點了?(p.212)
  • What day is today?今天是星期幾?(p.213)
  • Damn it.可惡!(p.214)
  • I'll let you know.我會讓你知道!(p.215)
  • Fine with me.我可以!(p.216)
  • A few of us are getting together.我們一些人要聚會。(p.217)
  • I don't know about it.我沒想過這個問題。(p.218)
  • I have never thought of it.我從沒有想過這個問題!(p.219)
  • Good luck!祝你好運!(p.220)
  • Shut up!閉嘴!(p.221)
  • Slow down!慢點!(p.222)
  • Hurry up.快一點!(p.223)
  • Me, too.我也是!(p.224)
  • So do I.我也一樣。(p.225)
  • Me neither.我也不。(p.227)
  • Take it easy.別緊張!(p.228)
  • Are you going out with Jim?你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?(p.229)
  • I haven't made up my mind.我還沒有決定!(p.230)
  • Maybe we will.也許我們會!(p.231)
  • Thank you very much.非常謝謝你!(p.232)
  • Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。(p.233)
  • Thanks for asking.還是謝謝你的邀請。(p.234)
  • As soon as possible!越快越好!(p.236)
  • Be careful!當心點!(p.237)
  • Onion, please.我要點洋蔥,謝謝!(p.238)
  • Which way is the post office?到郵局要走哪條路?(p.240)
  • We're looking for a place to have lunch.我們要找個地方吃午餐。(p.241)
  • That's all I need.我就要這些。(p.242)
  • Here comes my bus.我等的公車來了。(p.243)
  • I have to catch a plane.我要趕搭飛機。(p.244)
  • Time is running out.沒時間了。(p.245)
  • Well done!幹得好!(p.247)
  • Do me a favor, OK?幫個忙,好嗎?(p.248)
  • Tell her I'll call her back after .告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。(p.250)
  • Do you mind?你介意嗎?(p.251)
  • Do l have to?非這麼做不可嗎?(p.252)
  • What a pity!太遺憾了!(p.253)
  • What do you think?你怎麼認為?(p.254)
  • Believe it or not!信不信由你!(p.255)
  • You're unbelievable.你真是令人感到訝異!(p.256)
  • Are you sure?你確定嗎?(p.257)
  • I'll take the bus.我會搭公車。(p.258)
  • Any day will do.哪一天都行!(p.259)
  • Any time.不客氣!(p.260)
  • After you.您先請。(p.261)
  • Come on.趕快!(p.262)
  • Do I make myself clear?我說得夠清楚了嗎?(p.263)
  • I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。(p.264)
  • I quit!我不幹了!(p.265)
  • I have no choice.我別無選擇。(p.266)
  • I'm here on vacation.我是來這裡度假的!(p.267)
  • What's the rush?你在趕什麼?(p.268)
  • It's hard to tell.很難說!(p.269)
  • Don't count on me.別指望我。(p.270)
  • Not anymore.不再是了!(p.271)
  • It's over now.現在事情都結束了!(p.272)
  • I hope so.希望如此。(p.273)
  • I have been told.我已經被告知了。(p.274)
  • I heard about that.我聽說了。(p.275)
  • You'll never find out.你永遠不會知道的!(p.276)
  • Here you are.給你。(p.277)
  • Hold on.等一等。(p.278)
  • I'm sick of it.這件事真是煩透了!(p.279)
  • I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。(p.281)
  • I really worry about you.我真的很擔心你!(p.282)
  • I hope I didn't do it.真希望我沒做那件事。(p.283)